Intended formula benefits:
- Reduces the occasional environmental allergic challenges
- Support of normal respiratory function
- Relieves the occasional nasal congestion
- An innovative combination of ingredients to calm allergic reactions. Among these is Coleus, a member of the lavender family. It is the only known natural source of the adenylate cyclase activating compound, which overall helps to enhance the production of substances in the body that relax the bronchial muscles by increasing cAMP. cAMP in turn reduces inflammation markers, has a positive inotropic action on the heart, and more. In vitro studies have also demonstrated that Coleus is able to promote the production of steroidal hormones in the rat adrenal cells. Clinical studies have shown that Coleus leads to an inhibition of antigen induced histamine release from human basophil leukocytes. It may increase respiratory volume and reduce airway resistance.
The formula also contains quercetin, a citrus derived bioflavonoid which inhibits the production of leukotrienes and prostaglandins, and inhibits the histamine release by basophils and mast cells.
- Rudolf Steiner's research indicates that rhythmically prepared trace minerals (jasper, for example), calcium, oak bark and especially fruits characterized by "leathery rinds" (lemon, lime, quince, bitter orange) are particularly helpful in these situations.
"In such fruits it becomes visible how form giving forces that work from the outside towards the inside are active in a particularly strong way. And by giving the juices of such fruits externally and internally, one can stimulate the astral body to be inclined toward the etheric body; the mineral content of the juices, for example, potassium, calcium, and silicic acid will, at the same time, bring about a support from the side of the Ego organization."
- Horsetail and nettles provide vegetable silicates which stabilize the connective tissues and lessen sensitivity to outside environmental factors.
- Serrazimes are included in order to help with the nasal mucous consistency.
- BioperineTM, a black pepper extract that increases the blood levels of the active ingredients.
All products at True Botanica are made in an NSF GMP registered facility.